Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kaylie is 2!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Wahoo! Kaylie is 2!!!!!!!!! We have had such a fun day today!!! James and I are sooo tired, and Kaylie didn't want to goto sleep! We started the day with balloons and "Lily" with an awesome birthday breakfast (pancakes included, of course!) Then after church we went to Grandma Kercher's for more birthday fun with aunts, uncles, cousins, Great Grandpa Day and Nancy, Grandma and "Papa" Evans with Great Grandma Simmons met us at home with even more presents! Birthday bath, and off to bed! What a day!

Sorry, kinda blurry, but there's Lily, she sings and counts, and you better believe we already have her little voice stuck in our heads!!!

Kaylie's fav breakfast foods are "cakes", sausage, and hashbrowns...
She liked em so much, she started licking her plate clean! Ha!!!


The party girl with her very own cake, and below, her very own noise maker and party hat!


Today is Aunt Trieste's birthday too!!!
They were born exactly 30 years and 14 minutes apart!!! Crazy huh!

Kaylie got more play food, she loves playing kitchen.
She also got a great new doll with lots of accessories, she couldn't be a better little mommy!!!!

We owe our awesome book collection to those grandparents below; now Kaylie can add Brown bear, Brown bear, and Silly Sally to her collection!!! She loves books!!!


What a lucky little girl!!! Gosh, we love her!!! We can't believe she's already been a part of our family for 2 whole years, time flies! But at the same time, it feels like she's always been there, and I can't imagine, or really remember how it felt to not have her around... She really is such a fun little girl, with so much energy, and such a contagious laugh and sweet personality. She communicates sooo well, and she is so fun to play with everyday! Sometimes I just can't stand how great she is, I feel like such a lucky mom, and I know James feels like a very lucky dad too!!!

5 comments:

Na said...

Hey, Tiffany. Happy birthday to Kaylie. I have a question. I lost my retainers about a month ago...still praying that they will show up;most likely not. So, I need replacements. What do you suggest I do? I'd really appreciate it. My original orthodontists lives in MI and I can't remember who it is. :(

Nellie Jane said...

What a fantastic 2nd birthday! Wow. Already 2! Analia is on her way, this August! Time goes fast. Hope you're feeling well at 35 or so weeks! Good luck!

Shiree said...

I know what you mean about not remembering life before your kids came. I can't imagine our family without Alex and Josie has been here such a short time, but it seems she's been here forever. I love it!

Emily said...

You have the most adorable little girl!! And I can't believe you have a two year old!! I'm sure baby #2 will be just as darling- you're looking fabulous by the way :)

Sam said...

Happy Birthday Kaylie! I remember when you guys moved in and Tiff was pregnant with her and James came over and watched the Sox. Good times! You guys are awesome!