Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm a soccer mom!

This is Kaylie posing for her picture. At least I can always count on her to make a situation look great, because she is so photogenic... but here's what really happened...


Here she is as goalie. Don't worry, the other team had no problem hitting it in, because most of the time, she was actually turned around, talking to Porter and his mom on the sidelines. :)And the above picture is actually a great shot, because this is really what happened most of the times we went to soccer. Yeah, I think my mom hit it on the button when she laughed at me for enrolling her in soccer and saying "she's too little!" Right-o mom, (how many times in my life have I said that!)
Maybe next year Kaylie bug...so sorry to torture you every Monday and Wednesday night for 6 weeks...Maybe the soccer gene isn't in this one...(both of my brothers play...lol!)

4 comments:

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Love the pics Tiff! Now I wish i had signed Jaxon up for soccer.

The Judd Family said...

That is probably one the cutest things I have ever seen! That's too bad that she didn't like soccer, but she looks so dang cute. I am excited for the day I can put Kelli in soccer.

Amanda said...

oh sad!! she's so cute though, even crying

Emily said...

That picture is sad, but kind of funny too:) Maybe she will like it next year!