Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Your help please...

#1:
#2:#3
#4:
#5:#6:
#7:
Fun day at the park. Actually should have been with the previous post, but I wanted it to have it's own, because it was such a blast! These kiddos totally satisfy my photography fetish. Love them! Still trying to decide if I like these enough to forgo the annual professional pics that I have done each year around their birthdays... Honesty please people, I want the truth...Should I still go get pro posed pics done, so they look a little cleaner, and I can get a perfect view of their whole faces, I tend to chop them on occasion, and really just b/c these are true candid shots. Or are they fun and artistic??? And if you like them, vote, which ones are frame-worthy, if any... THANKS in advance for your opinions! :)

7 comments:

The Robbins said...

I like number 1 and 2 of and number 5. I think they are great, I would frame those. I see more and more candid pictures taken by photographers. Your kids are adorable.

atec said...

I love them, but I still always venture for the pro photos too, especially because I choose photographers who do more of the candid stuff. But I also treasure the one or two posed family photos we get.

Annie said...

#2 and #6 I think are frame worthy for sure! I think the capture the spirit of your kids. This coming from someone who has never met them. They all look great though. I think candids and home shots are better in ways then professional pics...hope that helps!

Laurie Jo said...

I don't think you need to do the professional pics - these are great! 1, 2, and 5 are my favorites!

Lindsey said...

It depends on what you are looking for in the picture - if you want candid - these are great, but if you want posed pro stuff go get them. Personally I love #1 and #5 and would frame them in an instant - I like the chopped off head look!! :)

The Summerhays Crew said...

2 and 5! So glad we got to see you while we were in SL even if it wasn't that long.. Your kids are adorable

Vivian said...

I like them. I think they look cute!

The only question you should ask yourself is if you are willing to print them large to put on your wall, and willing to give them to all the grandparents and other family/friends you usually do. If you think they show off your children well, then you're done.

But if you are looking for an affordable photographer, my sister does a great job. Check out her blog:

http://rememberthemomentsphotography.blogspot.com/