Friday, November 16, 2007

Barn Dance! Yeehaw!

We were so lucky, we got invited to this exclusive "Hoe down." We got to go with mom and dad Evans. Get this, so 4 ladies that play tennis together organize this dance yearly, and they each invite 15 couples and their kids. Then they just hire a caller, rent the barn (in Oakley), and have everyone bring a salad! Easy as pie to organize, who's up for planning one with me?!! It was seriously such a blast, we danced our little hearts out, and only went home so we could relieve our babysitter... (we could've stayed all night!)

2 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

Tiffany! Oh my gosh how are you? I saw your name off one of my friends, and I couldn't believe it was you! How are things with you? Whats new? I saw your cute little girl, shes a doll...

Barb said...

How fun!