Friday, November 16, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Check out Kaylie's new shades!

Grandma Kercher rockin out!


Hangin with CUTE uncle Tom!

"Stirring the brew, stirring the brew, oooo, ooooo, boo!"
Grandma Evans is a spooky witch, with a cool brew, and scary stories for all the kids!


So, we celebrated Halloween like 10 times this year, okay, really 4 though! We had a blast as the "tooth themed family." I know, cheesy, but I had to do it once in my life! So yeah, James was a (gay) hygienist, I was the tooth fairy, and look at the little tooth I got! We had so much fun going everywhere dressed up (don't worry it was three different days, hence my two different colored shirts...), to our ward party, Evans family party--where you can see Kaylie 'stirring the brew', a trunk or treat, and the Kercher family party! You betcha, we just can't get enough partying, especially Kaylie, she's a party animal!

7 comments:

Perry's said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, way cute costumes! James I'm a little worried you looked all to comfortable dressed up like that! Oh and bytheway why are you doggin on the MAC have you had a bad experience?

Grant and Alli said...

Tiff are those the pink scrubs we had at Dr. Mirci's? Oh gosh i hope not:)

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are SO cute! What a cute family. I miss you guys!I hope we can get together soon. Kaylie is SO SO cute! I haven't seen her since she was a baby, she's getting so big and so pretty :) We love you lots! xoxoxo

Steve Tiek said...

Hey Tiffy! You guys are so fun and yes, we do need to hang out soon. It's been forever. Let us know what you're up to after Thanksgiving. And Steve is supposed to be Ron Burgundy and I'm supposed to be Veronica from Anchorman...

Nicole said...

Hey Tiff! I am so happy to have found your blog. How are things? I can't believe how old Kaylie is! I guess last time I saw her was this last December, she has changed so much. Looks like you had a fun halloween.

Barb said...

So cute! What a great idea!

Mackenzie said...

Tiff, it's Mackenzie! I can't believe how big your little girl is! Last time I saw her was when she was 5 weeks old, I think? Hope all is well, keep in touch.