Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fast Fun!

So we went with some friends to Jungle Jims the other night... I was a little worried at first, cause all of the rides looked a little scary, I thought for sure we'd spend the whole night riding the "neigh" on the merry-go-round...But as you can see, (hopefully you can see, it's a little blurry I know, we need a camera upgrade obviously...) Kaylie had the time of her life!!! She couldn't stop smiling and laughing, and sticking her little tongue out! She couldn't handle how much fun she was having! She loved every ride, even the one that made the dads sick!

She even learned how to bowl!!!

All of the sudden, my little Kaylie bug is so grown up, brave, and talented, (look at that perfect line up...), I love you, you cute little girl!

4 comments:

Holly and Rhett said...

Your blog is so adorable! I was so glad to see your comment! I know it is worth it, but it sure doesn't seem like it right now!! I think I can only do this maybe once more! It sure has been a while! We need to see ya soon. I can't believe how big Kaylie is, she is so precious! Let's get together sometime for the holidays! Love you guys.

Unknown said...

Hi friends! How are you. I saw the picture of you two in the village court and it made me miss you (and everyone) so much! I want to come back and visit everyone while we are home for Christmas... when is everyone around? Can we plan something?

jen said...

How fun!!

Holly and Rhett said...

I am very anxious for a new post!!