Monday, December 31, 2007

Some thoughts

I know this is a couple months old, but I wanted to post it today because James and I attended a funeral today. It was for his cousin's little boy who only lived 5 1/2 months on this earth. The funeral service was amazing, and we are so grateful to have been there. We also cannot express how grateful we are for our beliefs, and for knowing that Ally and Jim will be reunited with their little baby James again. We love our family, and we are especially so thankful and mindful of how lucky we are to have our perfect little Kaylie. We love her so much, and cannot count our blessings enough...

4 comments:

Steve Tiek said...

Tiff, that is the most amazing picture of Kaylie! Did you take that? And I love her outfit.

But I had forgotten that you guys were related to baby James. That is so sad. I hope the family is doing okay.

The Summerhays Crew said...

Hey you! How the heck are u? She has to be the cutest thing I ever seen..ok 2nd to my little girl but she is adorable!

jen said...

It just makes you stop and think how truly blessed you are to have each new day with your little one! I'm sorry for your loss. Well Kaylie looks darling in that pic! I started getting into digi scrapbooking too, but I'm thinking about getting a new program...do you use Shabby Princess or Shabby Shoppe?

Brad said...

James freekin Evans! Whatcha doing? Kaylie is a cutie! Thanks for the email. Our girls are the same age, and we are expecting too! Almost the exact time as you. I guess we are on the same schedule! check out our blog at hoenjunebugs.blogspot.com. My wife is addicted to blogging.