Monday, January 21, 2008

Guess what!!!!

Okay, so I am apparently the most impatient person you will ever meet! My ultrasound appt was originally scheduled for this Friday, but it felt forever away, and I couldn't wait anymore!
Okay, so at first, I think the baby was teasing me, (it knew how excited I was!), because it was curled completely up in a ball, the tech had me lay on my side to try to get it to open up...

We finally started to see the feet and arms uncurl...
waving and saying hello!

And then, HE was completely compliant!!!!!!!!!!
Yeehaw!
Yeah, we are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, and he just opened right up there for us, isn't that hilarious! The tech said we could sleep easy on this one, it's a for sure kinda deal! Wahoo! Looks like majority rules! Good job everyone that voted for a boy! I have to say, we would've been happy girl or boy, but deep down inside, we really wanted a boy, and we are so stoked!!!!!!! The checkbook isn't so stoked though, now I have an excuse to buy all new things!!! :)

16 comments:

Kathryn O. said...

Congrats! How exciting!! How lucky to have a boy and girl!

Barb said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

Emily said...

Yea Tiffy! Congratulations! That will be so fun to have both a boy and a girl (and what a darling little girl she is!)

Sharp Space said...

Hey Tiffany, that is so exciting you are having a boy!!! I am so happy for you. I don't know if you know I am due July 7, and we are having a boy too. How fun!

See you soon, Natalie

colin and jana said...

Congrats!!! Boys are the funnest!

Whitney said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Yay! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Have you felt any different with this one?

alisquire said...

That's way exciting! We find out on the 12th, so we'll have to let you know!

Mackenzie said...

Oh how perfect!! A girl and a boy!! It's so much fun!! Totally different but so fun. Good luck and congrats!

Perry's said...

Wow looks like I need to have a baby so I can get lots of comments on my blog!! Congrats, are you so excited? I just have to gloat that I was one of the ones that guessed right, yipee. Now you will have so much fun finding blue stuff!! Congrats! And for James....GO BUCKEYES AND UTES. BOO TO MICHIGAN!! :)

Holly and Rhett said...

How exciting! Kaylie will have a little brother to play with. Hope you are doing well and feeling great.

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys!

Jessica Jackson said...

A boy will be so fun Tiff! Yay, now we'll have little boys that can play together! How fun. Congrats!
-Jess

jen said...

Tiff...CONGRATULATIONS!! Boys are so, so much fun!! I'm glad you are an orange too..we did just click, didn't we!

jamie lynette said...

Congrats! We think boys are the best! Although Kaylie is a cutie! Check us out at:
www.tjjohnson.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Congrats! It is always exciting when another Red Sox fan is being brought into the world!