Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SiLLy kAyLie

So, Kaylie is just turning into such a little girl so fast! She has the funnest personality, kid you not! She pretends to be all shy in front of everyone, and then busts out her hilarious side at home! Here's a few of the random things she's done lately to keep us on our toes and laughing all the time...
Yeah, doesn't everyone play with oversized serving spoons in the tub?
(And try to pry off the drain with it...)

Her entertainment table, not just for playing anymore, now doubles as a seat and high chair!

She's gonna be a great big sister! She loves to shove any kind of food into any baby's mouth!

Testing the quality of the snow...

And last but not least, her most nutritious snack option...homemade playdough...slightly salty, but apparently yummy for her tummy!

6 comments:

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

I'm so glad I found you guys on here through Watson's blog! You are so cute. I hope to some day have a child half as cute as yours! Geez! I'm so excited you have another one coming! Congrats!

{owens} said...

I thought it was the U. That's how I know you. I think biology, right? I'm so dumb. But, just so you know, your little Kaylie is a DOLL. Don't hate me for not remembering, I just have a terrible memory. Good to see what you're up to. Keep in touch. Ash

{owens} said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Jessica has a blog too if you wanna look at it. Just go to our blog and her and her hubby are there. It's Mike, Jess, and Cooper. They have a little guy, my nephew.

colin and jana said...

Hey Tiff how are ya? Mackenzie finally got me to start blogging and I saw you guys here! Your little one is a cutie, I have another one around her age. haven't seen you since you and dianne came and gave connor an outfit when he was first born, and that was 7 years ago. We are getting old!

Camille said...

Hey Tiff! How ya doin'? I found ya through Kathryn and good puke your little girl is adorable!! You look great and it looks like things are going good for you. Congrats on the marriage and the little girl! -camille

tysqui said...

I'd like to add my voice to everybody else's - Congratulations! Also thanks for helping me out with L-3. Tiffany, you or James can let your brother-in-law know that my "specialty" areas are RF and circuit design. I just applied for a bunch of new jobs that they posted on their website and I really appreciate the help that you guys have given me!