Thursday, April 10, 2008

Room to Roam

So we are actually, finally, as of 1 week ago today, living in our house...that we have actually been paying for since February...(yeah, not recommended, rent + a mortgage). I have to echo what my sis-in-law said that "production on the house severely slows down once you move in.) No kiddin! I look around everyday and find more "little" projects that seem like they will never be done! But all part of the fun, right!

No, for real though, it is so cool to be in a house! Kaylie is going bazurk (sp?) She just runs around, in an obstacle course like fashion (around all the many boxes) and has a blast. She likes to look around like me and says, "mess, everywhere." Yeah, I taught her that one! I keep asking her each day, "is it getting better?" and she blankly looks at me, cause let's be honest, I don't think it is yet! She's a smart one, she knows, if you can' t say something nice, don't say anything at all. So her silence makes me laugh! :)

James has been working hard, trying to get everything installed and up and running, installing curtain rods, curtains, blinds, hooking up tv's, the computer, all the furniture, etc... I'm really no help in my current condition... (don't tell my mom I had to help him lift the old washer and dryer up the stairs...) So I can finally update the blog... with my new today internet connection! P.S. Who knew it cost money to have utilities, and cable, a phone, and internet...We were so spoiled in the village, and in CT, we have always had all inclusive rent! Welcome to the real world Tiff! :)

12 comments:

alisquire said...

We miss you guys! I'm jealous you're moved in though. We'll be going through that in the next couple of months, but we have no clue where we're going!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you're in! I'm excited to see pics of it!

Trent and Whit said...

I'm glad that you are finally in your house! It was so good to see you guys today and hear you talk. we sure miss you around here!

Lindsey said...

Hi friend! Sorry we haven't called about the washer and dryer, things have been crazy and Dan really hasn't been in a condition to get them. He is better now, so in the next week or so can we come get them?

Mackenzie said...

Hey tiff, this is mackenzie, but I am writing on behalf of Jessica Summerhays. She is in town and wants to get your number, but doesn't have the internet. We are going to lunch on Sat. Email me and then We can exchange phone #'s. macmcpheeters@aol.com.
Thanks and hope all is well

jen said...

Congratulations & welcome home!! It is the best feeling to just know you are where you are supposed to be! Don't overwhelm yourself...it will all come together!! How are you feeling? Hope all is well!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Yay for your house!! I am in town and would love to get together for lunch. Mackenzie and I were thinking of going Saturday or Monday so let me know if you would like to come! 7023276580

Perry's said...

Congrats having more room is so nice, especially probably for you guys since you are almost a family of 4. Can't wait to see pics!

Allison Tiek said...

Hey Tiffy K! Yeah, I posted a picture of me but it only last about a day before I took it off. I'll try to get a better one and post it again and we'll see how long it lasts :). But we need to hang out before our boys come!

Jessica Jackson said...

I can't wait to see your new place!

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nellie Jane said...

Hey Tiff! Congrats on the house! How do you feel being all moved in? It's great, isn't it? And you should maybe post some pictures so I can see it! How are you feeling by the way? I hope all is well and we miss you!