Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally...

Well, here they are...at least some of them... Pics of the house! Enjoy!!! But please keep in mind that we are still working on lots of projects... I made a list of all the projects that still need to be done...Don't worry, it was 2 pages long (2 columns on each page!!!) These are both pics of the living room... Yeah, we still need a couch... It's no fun when you run out of money in the budget...


This is the dining room, if you look close, you can see Kaylie "tleaning"

And these are of Kaylie and the new baby's bedroom, and below, Kaylie's new big girl bed!

Don't let the picture fool you...she loves it, but only until she has to sleep in it...we're still working on that one!!!

12 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats- what a great home!

Mackenzie said...

Cute Tiff, It looks good!

Nellie Jane said...

Darling house!! I love the windows! And the color of Kaylie's room is awesome! I'm showing Mike because I think that would be so fun for Analia and Maya! I bet it feels great to be in and settling...even if the to-do list is a long one, it still feels good, eh?

Lindsey said...

YIPPEEE!!! I am so happy that things are getting settled and done! I love Kaylie's room, it'll be perfect for both the kiddos! We really need to get together soon and chill, I miss you!!!
Love you!

Jamie said...

Wow! Looks great! I love Kaylie's bed! I can't wait to see... When are you inviting us for a get-together? (No pressure :) )

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

I love it! Your house is adorable! It's super cute and we sure miss you guys. Hope you're having fun in all that square footage!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Your house looks awesome Tiff!!! Maybe we should have a christmas party at your place next year?! haha. Looks like all the hard work paid off, it totally looks great!! I miss you! Hi to James and Kaylie! xoxo

Emily said...

Your house looks so nice! I love the paint choices and am jealous you have hardwoood floors! Strong work! Miss you!

Grant and Alli said...

Yay love the house! we need to go to lunch one of these days! How are you doing? I can't believe our due dates our coming up so quick!

Trent and Whit said...

What a cute house! It looks like you have done lot of work. Kalie's room is darling! love you guys!

Trent and Whit said...

Tiff I'm a dork. I got your message about the Office finale and never called you back. Sorry. It was Jane's birthday and she was sick so we stayed in that night. But Thank you so much for the invite. It was a stinkin' funny episode!!!

jen said...

It looks so good Tiff!! Good for you & your prego...you are super mommy!! Oh & how exciting for the big girl bed...YaY Kaylie!! Hope you are feeling well!