Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting Out!!!


Well, Right-o to all of you who thought little Josh was on the right! :) I guess I wasn't as tricky as I thought...James thought the blankets gave it away, but I actually have the same polka dot blanket in pink...and blue...I should've taken pics of Josh in it for the post!

I've had a hard time trying to balance everything the last few weeks, and blogging has been put to the bottom of the priority list...sorry...but what can ya do?

We have had some fun though, things are looking up, I'm feeling really awesome and it's always so fun to get out of the house...So this last weekend we did just that!
Friday we went to Gateway to play around in the water, Kaylie was a little hesitant, but she was up for it if mom and dad got wet too!

Then we hiked up Ensign peak...wow, I am out of shape! It was really fun, and gave me hope that we really can keep hiking, even with 2 kids!
Saturday we played in the backyard with the sprinkler! Christian came over and played in the kid pool too! Yeah for cousins and yeah for summer!

3 comments:

Shiree said...

You aren't supposed to be in shape, silly Tiff! You are supposed to be in soft new mom shape...

Unknown said...

Hey Tiff!! How are you? Your little boy is so cute... of course Kaylie is adorable and growing up so fast. I am glad to see everything is going well for you. I got your blog from Amanda's blog, which I got from Kristy Hewitt, so round about way, but it looks like you guys are having fun!!

We are moving in two weeks to Morgan, so crazy how fast time goes. If you want to check out our blog it is www.rhmillerford.blogspot.com.

See Ya!! Holly :)

The Robbins said...

Tiffany,

You have a very cute family!! How is life treating you with two kids. I have two kids for six months now and I finally feel like life is getting back to normal. I hope you are doing well!! Check out our blog http://bradcourtneyrobbinsnest.blogspot.com/

-Courtney (Kendall) Robbins