Friday, July 25, 2008

For real, it's been a month?!

So I know I'm a week overdue, but these are pics of the little man at 1 month old!!!!! Ha, I cannot believe a whole month has already gone by! Let me tell you though, he has been a little angel! I just love my little Joshy! He is already sleeping 4-6 hours at night, and last night, he slept like 7 1/2! Yeah! He is a sweet little guy, and he is oh, so patient...there are lots of times when he gets laid down so I can either prevent or clean up a disaster, or wait his turn, cause Kaylie needs something too... He also is a great eater, he gained almost a pound between his 1 and 2 weeks appts! He is growing so fast, and I just love to hold him and pretend he's gonna be little forever!"Hi everybody!"

Look at how different he looked at 1 week!!!

13 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

what a little doll! it was so good seeing you a couple weeks ago, you are still as cute as ever and your baby...WOW!! DARLING!

Ellen said...

It is really really crazy how fast it goes by! He is so cute!

I made my header in photoshop and I am totally in love with that font too! It's my very favorite. I think it's called Zapfino or something like that. But I used it on Amelia's birth announcements and I just can't get enough!

Perry's said...

Wow time does fly doesn't it. He is so darn cute, thanks for sharing!

colin and jana said...

Aww! He is a little stud. I want a little baby.They grow way to fast! I haven't seen you since Connor was a brand new baby! And now he is 7. We should have a play date. It is so wierd that I married the guy we picked up from movies 10 years ago when we were 15! And the other guys in the photoshop pics are Jordan and Alex! Do you remember them?

The Summerhays Crew said...

He is so adorable!!! I want to meet him and munch on those cheeks!!

Shiree said...

Hooray for Joshy!! Sleeping 4-6 hours rocks for both of you, I'm sure. I love the pics!

Jessica Jackson said...

Josh is SO cute! It's amazing how fast they grow... looking at these pictures makes my little Daniel seem not so little anymore.

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

cute cute cute!!

Vivian said...

he is so adorable and makes me want another one so badly! SO CUTE!

The Robbins said...

He is such a doll. I miss the newborn age. My little one is now 6 months old. Enjoy him while he is small!

Sass said...

Hey Tiff! Josh is so cute. Well I have a blog now monkeymadness27
do you have facebook!?
Well any way do you want to get together this coming week? It is the last week for free lunch where I am! Let me know what you think!

jen said...

Oh my gosh he is just so dang cute!! What a little stud!

Sharp Space said...

Hey Tiff, what a little cutie. I think him and James look alot alike. It is so fun to see the pictures of your cute family. Hope we get to see you soon!