Monday, August 11, 2008

Something new...

So, I LOVE digital scrapbooking... but I am now finding myself falling into the same rut that I did with paper... I do the same layouts all the time, and I always use the same colors... so I got this template from a website and thought I'd give it a try...I still don't know if I love it, I can't help but choose bright colors for summer stuff...what do ya think...too much brightness???

Just a little fun in the sun...our poor backyard could use the extra water, eh!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I think it's cute! I really like how it pops against your blog's brown background- maybe you should have a darker background color? I love to scrapbook, too, and I know what you mean- my pages are always the same old thing!

{Rollins Family} said...

i have tried so hard to do digital scrapbooking but i can't figure it our for the life of me!
This page is so cute, i love bright colors for summer~
you still need to send me your email so i can invite you to our blog :)
email me...dlrobinson02@yahoo.com

Sass said...

I love "Forever" too (obviously) all those songs just make you want to get up and dance! I love it!
No I did not watch so you think you can dance! Was that a song they danced too?!
Any way Thursday would be perfect! I think chicken sandwiches are on the menu for that day. And you guys are welcome to come play at my house after if you want to!?

So lets plan to meet about 11:45- 12:00 at the school. 7400s Redwood Road. Majestic Elementary! You can call my cell phone if you get lost, do you still have that number?!
Hurray it will be fun! :)

The Robbins said...

It is awesome. I am still doing paper scrapbooking. Maybe I could combine the two. I might actually keep up if I did it digitally!