Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh my goodness, I love this boy!!!

So, this is a little sneak-peek at the new family pics we just got done with my whole family...It was a little chaotic 2 hours, but Melissa (melissasuephotography.blogspot.com) pulled off some great shots...but I'm not posting more til I have all the ones I want, which are still being put on a cd...

The reason I post this one, of Josh, and no one else, is because I don't have video, but he has started laughing! Yep! I can't remember when Kaylie started laughing, or what's "normal," and I don't care, because he is now, and it is FABULOUS! He's such a fun little guy, and it was extra fun watching him laugh for the first time...

I was playing with his hands and he was smiling and cooing, and then all of the sudden, it totally caught him off guard, he was gurgly laughing, and then it turned into a full on laugh, and it was soooo cute! AND, the cool part about it, was James was right there to see it too...which, is a rarity...the man is never home (with school and work, and work and school, and his calling (which takes him away most of Sunday and some weekends for campouts, etc...), So, even though he's not around a lot, he WAS home for a majorly fun milestone! And then he got him to laugh too... I just love my boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

alisquire said...

He is SO cute! I LOVE it when they laugh! It's the best. Still waiting for Kate...

Trieste said...

I love that picture! That one is the best of him by far!!! I love the laughing too!

Sass said...

So ADORABLE! It is the BEST thing when babies start laughing! He is such a cute baby!!!

I know with the peeing....what can ya do? They LOVE To pee outside, Porter wants to poop outside...but I have to draw the line somewhere!! Hahahahah

Yeah, Friday is not good for me..I am actually heading up to SNOWY Idaho! :) Nicole's youngest boy is getting baptized & her oldest boy is getting the priesthood! I am really excited for the trip!! But we will have to get together really soon!

Jamie said...

Dang cute picture! I can't wait to see the rest!

Allison Tiek said...

That is so crazy! Cohen just started giggling this last week! It was just about the cutest thing I ever heard I about started crying. Unfortunately, Steve wasn't there so I hurried and called him and he got to hear C laugh. So great!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

so fun Tiff!! He is way way cute! I'm happy I finally got to see him :) I'm excited to see you around Christmas, I really wish I could've talked more with you girls, I miss you!

Ben said...

this is amanda. He is SO adorable! I can't believe how much he looks like kaylie!

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

Tiff that is such a cute picture! What a cute little guy!

Kimberly said...

A baby's laugh is PRICELESS!!!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Oh my gosh Tiff....so cute!!! I want to munch on those cheeks!!

jen said...

Gosh, I love him too! He is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see the others!

The Robbins said...

Your kids are adorable. Your photographer takes awesome pictures. I love them. I need to get new family pictures now that Macie has gotten bigger, maybe I will look her up.

The Robbins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Robbins said...

Your kids are adorable. Your photographer takes awesome pictures. I love them. I need to get new family pictures now that Macie is all grown up.

Emily said...

He is sooo stinkin cute Tiff!!!