Monday, October 20, 2008

Young Women





So, James is busy with his Young Men calling...but guess what, I'm busy with my Young Women calling too... And actually, James can't ever go to the Wednesday night activities, and he's not home to watch the kids either, so I get to take both of them along to every activity... The girls are so helpful, and the boys tease and chase Kaylie and she loves it! It's so fun to get to hang out with teenagers...I swear I still am one...(except for ya know, the fact that I have a husband, and 2 kids!!!)
Oh, and another girl in YW has to bring her kiddos sometimes too, this last pic is Kaylie and Porter, her favorite Wednesday night pal (she likes him other days too...)

7 comments:

Sass said...

looks ohh so fun! That is probably a perk with having a calling in YW, is that they help out with the kids. I am in the RS & I can never bring my kids to stuff. And when Steve can't watch them, I am always begging my fam to help me out!! Its kinda crazy when your hubby can't help out with the kids, so you can do your calling!! Craziness!! Ohhh and I like the top pick of you & the blue blankey!! Hahahahaha so classic!

Mackenzie said...

Cute, but kinda a lot of work. Lil Josh is getting so big! We should all get together again, Minus my son running into the road and me screaming bloody murder. ( So sorry about that) anyways hope all is well.

Michelle said...

Wanna be blog friends?

P.S. I'm glad you're in YW with me.

The Summerhays Crew said...

Oh my gosh, Cory is in YM and I am also in YW, don't you love it??!! I seriously feel like I am still in high school hanging out with them...and yes Kate is right along side me! It's fun though...keeps me busy. What is your calling?

Sarah said...

I was recently released from YW and I miss it so much. I was totally wrapped up in their lives and honestly would forget I was supposed to be in charge. :)

Glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Jamie said...

Wow, you're a trooper! It sounds like you have great young women that are learning lots from you about how to be a great mom. Good for you!

P.S. I tagged you. Visit my blog to find out!

Charlotte said...

I love the nursing shot =) Thanks so much for working so hard in YW. Savannah loves it.