Monday, November 10, 2008

BLACKOUT 11.7.08

This is our new favorite picture.
It was so freezing, but it was SUCH a blast! I always love date nights where it's just James and me, but this was especially fun!!!! If you didn't see this game, or missed all the major publicity and highlights, you better look it up...
James has never been to a game when the fans rushed the field...(I have, and I thought it was hilarious that they now make the goal posts able to fold down so the fans don't rip them out and pass them up the crowd (like was done at the Y game I went to as a Freshman at the U!) Ha!)

4 comments:

tysqui said...

That was an awesome game. I'm a bit disappointed that you guys aren't down on the field though...

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

that was a sweet game! You guys look cute, I can see why it's the new fav picture :)

colin and jana said...

Ya, Colin still doen't have his voice back from being at that game!

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

That IS a great pic!! That's so excited you guys got to go.