Wednesday, November 19, 2008

5 Months!

WOAH! Where does time go? Seriously, this little man is sooo big already, I just took a picture of him in his crib, and I was trying to model it after one I took of mini Kaylie, and then I realized, the picture I was trying to model it after was of Kaylie at 3 months old, oh wait, Josh is already 5 months! Ha! I cannot believe how old he is, and how much bigger he is than my teensy little Kaylie was! How fun are baby rolls...I had no idea til now! Thanks big man for being mine for 5 whole months now! Love you!!!!

5 comments:

atec said...

K, I just realized our little guys are only 1 day apart. Mine was born on june 20! Tiff, I have some questions for you.....can I get your email address? email me....tenillecundick@gmail.com THANKS!

Trieste said...

I love this picture...he is sooo cute! I love the baby rolls too! Both of mine have been heavier when they're babies and the rolls are just adorable. Too bad it's not cute when you're older too! LOL!

Amanda said...

He is so so cute! We need to meet him. can we get together when we're there this next week?

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

ahh he is so cute!

Emily said...

He is so stinkin cute, I want to pinch his cheeks!