Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary Jamesy!




Well, here it is...5 of my favorite pics, from the last 5 years...Yup...the big 5! I can't even believe it! Time really does fly when you're havin fun, and it's been a blast babe! I can honestly say that James is my very best friend, he knows me better than I know myself (it's almost embarrassing sometimes...). He knows how to make me laugh, even when I don't want to, and I will forever keep trying to make him bust up...cause it's hard, but oh, so fulfilling when he starts cracking up. He's a great dad, and I am so happy I have 2 ADORABLE kids, that look just like him! He's such a hottie, and I feel so lucky to have snagged him...he he he!
Happy Anniversary my Ness, here's to 5 years, and a million, trillion, more! :)

6 comments:

Jake and Heidi said...

you guys are so cute! it really is amazing how fast the years go by! I will be married 6 years is April! and yes you do have ADORABLE kids!

P.S.

GO UTES!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! Five years, it is amazing how fast time really does go. You have such a cute family.

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Cute pictures! Happy anniversary!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is in May, crazy! Loved the Christmas card. I was a big fat slacker this year and did not do one...oops!

Emily said...

Wow, Have you guys really been married 5 years? I remember your wedding reception like it was just yesterday! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Jessica Jackson said...

Congrats on five years! Wow, time flies. We'll be coming up on five too, this summer. You guys make a great couple!