Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Fun 08

Kaylie and Josh had a blast Christmas morning...actually, Kaylie and James did. Josh slept while Kaylie, James and I opened our presents from "Santa." So, we opened all his stuff late that night when we finally got home from all the festivities. Funny. Kaylie loved her easel, and wanted to paint all day, still does, every day...she also loved the fact that "Santa" brought her the same watch that she gave her cousin, and she really wanted one just like it, so last minute, "Santa" saved the day and got her one JUST like Jacie's!
As you can see in the top pics, Josh loved all the books and toys he got, he grabbed them all and made sure they were close enough for him to read/eat, whatever... :) He also has this new tongue sticking out obsession, so we got lots of shots of his pointy little tongue! Ha! The very top pics with that adorable hat, yeah, that was one of the hats from his cousin Christian (nice work picking them out Kelly...love them all!!!)
All in all, it was actually a pretty chill couple of days, we looooove having our whole little family together, now that James is out of school...yeeehaw...okay, so only for a couple more days, but we are lovin havin him home...
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, we sure did!!!

5 comments:

Ben said...

DUDE!! Let's hook it up on XBOX Live, baby. My gamertag is "sayNOtoBYU" - we should play a little NCAA '09 to, ya know, "stay in touch" and all...

Michelle said...

Sometimes I simply can't stand how cute little Josh is. I miss making him cry all the time.

Glad you had a good Christmas, I miss you guys.

Trieste said...

I love Josh biting on his tongue, he is just concentrating so hard on his presents...that is such a Dad thing to do. I love it! I'm glad Kaylie got a watch just like Jacie's...Jacie loves hers by the way!!!!

Vivian said...

I think the pictures of James show he's a bit more excited about the game system than the tie... maybe... ! Merry Christmas!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

I loved seeing you Tiff! It looks like you had a great Christmas. I had a easel like Kayles when I was a kid and I loved it...I bet you'll get some good use out of that thing! I can't wait till I get to see you again!! Thanks again for the fun party!