Saturday, April 18, 2009

RaNdoM fUn :)

This is a post of randomness. Better ones to follow, I promise. My new goal is going to be once a week, so there aren't anymore marathon posts. Cause after today, I don't like marathons. He he he. Yup, ran the half today. Don't think I'll ever do a full, the half was hard enough!!! Pics to come of that SUPER fun race! Ha!
This first pic I just had to take, it seems random, like lots of these pics, it is of when one day, I was feeding Josh, and Kaylie was in the kitchen, not unusual, I heard the silverware, also, not unusual, she gets to run rampant while I nurse...and then I just clean it up when I'm done... But to my surprise, I came out, and NO mess, actually, she had finished putting all the silverware away out of the dishwasher. Not kiddin. What a sweetheart, huh!!!!!! (and so well trained, huh!) No, I didn't train her to do this, she does help me sometimes to empty the dishwasher, but this was monumental, not making messes, no, cleaning!!! I couldn't stop hugging and kissing her, oh, she is such a great little girl!!!
Dying Easter Eggs, enough said: Lil J's mouth was totally blue after... he he he!
Just one day at Gateway, in one of the classes "Little Scientist: Bubbles" It was freakin awesome and the kids all had so much fun, I even enjoyed the experiments with baking soda and vinegar, and coke and mentos...try those at home!
Me, loving strawberry season: freezer jam, strawberry shortcake, and of course, chocolate covered...and it's only begun! Wahoo!Bowling with the Young Women and Young Men in the ward. Kaylie and Rachel, I think they both bowled better scores than me!!!! Ha! Please don't miss their fun shoes, that really made my day that they had small enough ones for the K bear!
One day at Jungle Jims, it was actually quite the party, but I don't have pics of all the friends that were there... Kaylie and Jackson rode this rollercoaster I think 4 times in a row. She's gonna be a blast at Lagoon this year, can't wait!!!
Cause I'm a fun mom, and they play so well together...Oh, how did I get to be such a lucky mom? I can't get enough of these kiddos...these pics really show their fun personalities...

4 comments:

Sass said...

How fun, I can imagine marathon posts are not so fun to do...but they are fun to read! catch up in a few mintues. You do a lot of fun things! Maybe I would be doing more fun things with my kids if I weren't SOO pregnant! You guys will have to come over, probably after the baby comes, and play!
I love all your pictures & the bottom one, is the most adorable thing EVER!

Vivian said...

i love the kids in the sink! how funny!

Bybee Family said...

cute, tiff you are a fun mom. and those strawberries looked really good, that is impressive.

Laura said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable!