Friday, May 1, 2009

Top 10 at 10 Months!

Top 10 Favorite Foods:
1. Anything off mommy's plate
2. Berry smoothie from Costco!!
3. Yogurt
4. Carrots
5. Sweet Potatoes
6. Apples
7. Chicken and Vegetables
8. Grapes
9. Mommy's homemade bread
10. Gerber Graduates, but really only the sweet potato flavor...
New Skills:
1. Crawling (almost...)
2. Waving
3. High 5
4. Eating solids better
5. Stealing Kaylie's sippy cup
6. Rolling over from back to tummy
7. Arch moving (arching his back...)
8. Super reach
9. Kissing himself (see pic below)
10. Clapping
Favorite Activities:
1. Eating everything
2. Grabbing everything
3. Eating mom's arm, shoulder, finger, whatever I can find...
4. Looking at myself in the mirror
5. Reading books!!!!
6. Swimming/bathing/playing with water
7. Watching Kaylie dance and sing...cracks me right up!
8. Dancing with mom or dad, and spinning, and flying (Super Joshy)
9. Swinging (see pic below)
10. Nursing. I don't think I'll ever stop...
Things that make me cry:
1. When mommy is out of sight...even for a split second
2. When Kaylie won't let go of me
3. When Kaylie steals my toys
4. When I fall over...it happens a lot...
5. Getting out of the bath...I really LOVE water!
6. Being force fed...enough solids is enough, just let me nurse already!
7. Going to sleep
8. Putting clothes on...seriously, can't we all just be naked, all the time...
9. Getting teeth. They hurt.
10. Getting buckled in the car seat...not all of the time, just when I'm tired... Things that make me happy:
1. Mommy
2. Nursing
3. Kaylie being nice to me
4. Kaylie reading books to me
5. Being outside
6. Going on walks
7. Singing songs, ESPECIALLY The Itsy Bitsy Spider, no other song compares
8. Cameras, I'm really a ham
9. Bouncing (the above pic is at Classic, bouncing)
10. Toys

7 comments:

Trieste said...

I love these pictures of Joshie...and the countdown is a fun idea! He is such a cute boy and so photogenic!!!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

cute pictures! Sounds like Josh is a mama's boy, I think Tucker is morphing into one too...he's always looking for me and smiles big when he sees me, I love it :) Love you TIff!! I hope we get to see you soon!!!

Jessica Jackson said...

Yay! Happy 10 months Josh! Wow, I can't believe he'll be 1 in just 2 months... crazy!

Michelle said...

I miss him.

colin and jana said...

I sooo feel for ya on the nursing thing! Brennan was OBSESSED! I had to nurse until he was 2. Josh is a cutie!

Emily said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Perry's said...

Wow, 10 months? Really? He is so dang cute!