Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kaylie...you crack me up!


I wrote these in my planner, but wanted a more permanent source...one others could read too...

At bedtime:
Me: "Kaylie, hurry and pick out a book to read, it's late."
K: "I wanna get Grandma to read a book to me. She's not mean to me."
M: "I'm not mean to you!" (shocked!)
K: "Yes you are."
M: "What do I do that's mean?"
K: "You...step on my toes, and push my tummy." (with a smirk)
M: "No, I don't!!!" (smiling now, cause of her smirk)
She then busts up laughing! Funny joke Kaylie. I better be sure I check and see what she's telling people her "mean mom" is doing!!!

Yesterday:
Me: "Kaylie, you can clean that toy if you want to. (It's a toy we got at a garage sale, and we were going to give it to Grandma K, so she knows it's Grandma's toy...)
K: "Grandma will get mad at me if I clean it."
M: "I don't think so. And really Kaylie, I don't think Grandma ever gets mad at you."
K: "Well, (someone else, not going to mention names), gets mad when I play with her toys. And to get mad at 3 year old girls...what do ya think!" ( I think it was supposed to mean, what is she thinking?)
Yeah, she is no dummy. I mean, to get mad at a 3 year old for playing with your toys...what are you thinking~! Ha!

3 comments:

Julie said...

haha. funny girl! She's so fun. We miss you guys. Bear Lake was so fun! We'll have to get together again next time we're in town!!

Ryan and Rachel said...

She is a mess! How great is that?! And your children are gorgeous!!! :)

Jessica Jackson said...

We love you Kaylie!! Those are hilarious.