Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big boy!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday TickerA whole year ago! So tiny!!!

Yeppers! The big 1!!! I am so excited for him. You can already tell he feels different! Oh my little man, I love you too much for words. He is our little miracle baby, and I thank my Heavenly Father for getting him here to us safely. I can't believe that the doctors told me he was "just a piece of blood" Nope. Not my Joshy, he knew he was supposed to be in our family, right now.

He has really been such a SUPER fun addition to our little family. He is sweet, cuddly, funny, laughs a lot, smiles all of the time, loves books, just like his sis, LOVES his mommy, and daddy too..., crawls by moving only his hips, sooo fun to watch, still a little lactose intolerant, but getting better, signs "all done" but only for mommy!, will only eat oatmeal if it has bananas in it, likes big people food, is getting his two top incisors (two middle teeth), and already grinds them against his bottom teeth, has tan lines from his chub rolls, is wearing 12-18 month clothes, they are just barely too long, is already pulling himself up on everything, and is trying to master stairs too!

Oh my little man, you are too fun, which is obviously why this year has flown by sooo fast! Thanks for being such a great baby, we love you too much!!!

7 comments:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Happy Birthday Josh! It was fun playing with you guys in Bear Lake :) Hope we can see you again soon!

Mackenzie said...

OH MY! Happy Birthday dude! I can't believe he is one. I love how he is so smiley. We need to hang out soon!

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

oh how fun! he is too cute look at those smiles. You make some beautiful children Tiff!

Megs said...

He is so cute Tiff!!!! His little smile is the best! It was fun to see you the other night at katie's shower

nicole chandler said...

ok I have a blog now, it is neverendingsports.blogspot.com, I have added you on to mine, I hope all is well we need to hang out soon. I will call you, take care,
Nicole Chandler 801-856-1686

Emily said...

It goes by way too fast! I can't believe he's already a year! Happy Birthday Josh!

Sass said...

I can't believe he is ONE! HE is such a cute baby!!