Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hiking

Kaylie and Porter. BFF's!
Kaylie ran almost the entire way up AND down the whole hike...she was a fast little ball of energy! She would've run the entire way, but I made her stop and wait for the rest of us!
Sweet little Josh man...mommy always takes you places when it's your nap time...you are oh so patient and cute to sleep wherever!
I LOVE hiking. And I can't believe I have a little 3 yr. old that loves it as much as I do... If I hadn't had a backpack with a baby in it, I would've run up and down the whole trail with her... I can't wait til she gets older and we can go on even longer hikes together!!! And we LOVE our friends the Bybees, what a fun afternoon with such fun people!!! :)

1 comment:

The Judd Family said...

How fun Tiffany! I love hiking as well. It looks like we have the same kid carrying pack. That is awesome. Your kids are growing up. They look so cute.