Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little angry...

So. I've decided I don't think I'm ever ready to get pregnant again. Here's why. So, I got a little taste of it again, flashbacks too real...
I got a new prescription for my birth control last week. Since I started taking it, I have been soooo nauseous, having headaches, feeling soooo tired. So, was it a dud, didn't work, and I'm prego. Nope, 2 tests have confirmed no! Thank goodness. Turns out, the pharmacy gave me the WRONG pill!!! I've always been on the mini pill...forever, and never had any problems, well, they gave me the generic for Ortho-Tricyclen. Oops, wrong! So, thanks a lot, Mr. Pharmacy technician, for hurrying to get me my Rx before I went out of town...but next time, take your time, so you get the right pill, and save me all the flu like miserableness that I sure would have liked to do without!!!
So, now, after the week of yuck, that brought back so many fond (not) memories of the first trimester of both of my pregnancies, I am yet reminded why I want to wait for a long time, if not indefinitely to have another one...EVEN though I know, I know, they're worth it in the end...

And just for fun, for those of you that know how crazy weird I am about numbers...Lovin all the 3's on both of their tickers!
LilypieOkay...I copied them when Kaylie's said 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and Josh's said 1 year, 3 months and 3 days...Now they changed...
Lilypie

9 comments:

colin and jana said...

I am totally feelin ya on the whole nausea thing!

Trieste said...

I am so sorry Tiff! When I read the part about you being pregnant out loud to Curt...I paused and he said "what?". He really thought you were, I admit it would be fun to be preggo at the same time, but it isn't fun at all and Joshie is pretty young still so I'm sure you wouldn't be super thrilled about it. I'm glad you've figured it out and hopefully, you can find something that works for you. About the numbers thing...you're going to love this one...at Jacie's 4th year dr. appt. she was 40" tall and weighted 40 lbs...now she loves that she is 44.4 lbs and still 4 years old! She's adopting your number fetish!!!

Trieste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica and Jimmy said...

Sorry about that Tiff!!! Has anyone told you that your blog is impossible to read with the yellow print? I have to highlight the whole thing to read it. Hope everything is going well otherwise!!!

{Rollins Family} said...

they are totatlly worth but those symptoms are AWFUL!
I stay sick until about month 6, try doing that pretty much back to back...i think i'll be waiting a LONG LONG LOG LOG time for Rollis baby #3 to make a debute! :)

Jen Hamner said...

That is NUTS! A whole lot of no fun!

Julie said...

Sorry Tiff! Dang that is so crappy that you got so sick! I'm glad that you figured out why...and hope that you're feeling better :) MISS YOU!!

Jessica Jackson said...

Were you feeling sick in St. George? If you were I'm sorry!! I kind of wish you WERE pregnant : ) It was fun to have you and Liz down for a few days!

Angie said...

wow! so my brother was given an antidiabetic pill instead of a nerve pain pill for his paralysis and passed out in his office, fell out of his wheelchair and was almost in a coma 3 hours later! which pharmacy??????