Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Flood and "Oh"

So, lots of you have been asking about the house...how's it progressing you might ask, well, let me give you a fun little update... TODAY WE HAD A FLOOD! Yup, James went down to meet the window guys there today at about 11am, and there had been a small leak in the bathroom that turned into a major flood...through the floor and ruining the basement ceiling, wall, and floor. So needless to say, progress is halted for a moment... I will keep ya'll posted... (everything will be okay I think, there's at least no more gushing water for the time being!)

But on a brighter, fun note, we have our fun little Kaylie to keep us positive and happy. Her new thing to say just starting today, or maybe yesterday is "oh." I know, I know, not a huge word by any means, but she gets it now. I say, "daddy's at work," and she looks at me, ponders for a sec, and then says "oh." Like she totally knows what I'm saying, and understands. Pretty cool huh! ;) I just think she's the greatest! We also have been singing primary songs lots lately, and you should see her jam out to 'Popcorn popping' and 'Head, shoulders, knees, and toes!'

P.S. Sorry no pics again, they will come soon, I promise!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Bummer! I hope that the flood damage isn't too bad! You're lucky to have a cute little girl to cheer you up!

jen said...

Sorry about the flood...not fun! It as nice to have a smile by the end of it all though with Kaylie's story! Good luck...

James and Bethany said...

Hey, I can't believe you are pregnant! Congratulations! I am so glad you found us. Holly is James' (my husband) cousin so she is my cousin in law, I guess you could say. It is so fun to look at your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great! What a small world!

Brian and Monica said...

Tiff! Congrats on the your pregnancy and house - minus the flood, of course. Life is zooming by. Do you see anyone from Can Rim? I totally miss you and would love to see you guys again!

{owens} said...

Hey Tiff, its Ashley Owens. My hubby and I are thinking of starting our family now and was wondering what your experiences have been with a midwife. I noticed that you've used one.

Amanda said...

Hey! I'm late, but wantedt ot hank you for the yummy bread for our drive. Hope you're doing well! Post some pics of your baby belly :)

Lauren and Bridger said...

How are you guys we found you through the bellamy's looks like you are having a great time. Hope all is well.

Kathryn O. said...

This is a random comment regarding your names poll:

My nephew's name is James Mark Thornley... Is your husband related to my sisters husband (Mark Thornley, his parents are Brian and Jean)?