Friday, March 28, 2008

Lindsey Lu and Dan too!!!

Yeah, so this was actually March 15th, they're already back from their honeymoon, and all settled in their little apartment, but I still wanted to post about it, cause it was such a fun day!!!
The three amigos, we will forever be inseparable. Me, Linds, and Laur (or Lu and Bean to me!)


Kaylie was running around the reception center, we just sat back and relaxed on the couch, and she'd occasionally check in and say hi to us, before running back and playing with the other kids!

Yeah for my best friend Lindsey Lu! Actually, yeah for Dan! He's the luckiest guy ever! If I could, I would live with Linds forever!!! She was my roommate, and is my best friend! I love her to death! We have known each other since '01, but it feels like soo much longer! I am so happy for her and her man, they are going to make each other so happy forever. I am also just so grateful for the gospel, and eternal marriage! I am so stoked to spend eternity with my man! The sealing was amazing, and James had to work, but I was just missing him so much, and just thinking of how grateful I am to have him and that we have the same promises Lindsey and Dan do for eternity! Sorry, there's no pics with Dan in em, I realized later...he he he!

1 comment: