Monday, June 1, 2009

THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
06/01/06: Three whole years ago!
at age 1:
Age 2: Just before her bro was born...
Just the other day:
I cannot believe my little baby is not really a baby anymore...I know, I know, it sounds cliche, but seriously...THREE!
Wow, what a fun little girl she is.
She is spunky, funny, sweet, a great helper for her mommy and brother, super smart, loves friends and family "cousins" (all friends and family her age), loves to learn, can identify A, B, C, D, K, O, S, and L sometimes, sings all the time, is a FABULOUS dancer, and dances ANYTIME there is music...or not, likes dolls, but loves tools, loves books, would read all day if someone would sit with her, is a thrill seeker, loves to go as high as possible on the swing, loves rollercoasters, still lets me brush her teeth, won't go to sleep unless mommy lays by her, loves hugs and "soft kisses," still likes to be rocked, is super tough, rarely wants a bandaid, is almost potty trained completely, loves Dora, Mickey, princesses and dress ups, and to my dismay, likes Spongebob (weird show!), favorite color changes daily...today pink, yesterday for her cake, it was green, loves to draw and paint for real and on the computer, loves pancakes and french toast, is a great eater, will try almost anything once, even asparagas!, will still only eat eggs if fed to her by either grandma, likes to be a big girl, but likes to still be "baby Kaylie" every once in a while, can run super fast, loves Kangaroo Zoo, Gateway Discovery, Classic, etc...loves to bounce and play, is sweet...takes care of her mommy when she's sad, and tries to help Joshy when he's sad, loves wind on her face, rolls her own window up and down in the car, can buckle her own carseat, and is a great pretend cook, gosh there are lots more, but that's a pretty good picture of my little K-bug...
Gosh, we love her! Happy Birthday sweetie!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats on the big birthday - and I LOVE the Wicked songs on your blog. I am addicted! :)

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Happy Birthday Kaylie!! We can't wait to see you guys in a few days :)

Shiree said...

I'll admit, when I saw the title "three" on your blog, I thought for just a second, that you were announcing #3. Phew. Sorry to jump to conclusions. Happy birthday, Kaylie! Oh, and sorry I didn't call you back a few weeks ago. We ended up being out of town...again. May was a little crazy. And, we are leaving SLC at the end of the month! Yikes. That means I'm leaving you! We'll need to get together.

The Judd Family said...

Holy cow Tiffany! I can't believe Kaylie is 3! She is growing up so fast. I love the pictures of her from her birth until now. They are so precious. It's crazy how fast they grow. I sure miss watching Kelli and Kaylie play together. Some day we need to get together again so they can play. I hope everything is going well.

colin and jana said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe they are turning 3, Brennan will be 3 in a few months. They grow way too fast

Emily said...

Wow, I can't believe she is Three!! She is so cute, I love the picture of her in her cute pink cowboy boots!

Jessica Jackson said...

Happy Birthday Kaylie! You're right, she's getting so old! 3! She is such a cute girl, it has been so fun to get our kids together.

Trieste said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Kaylie! I love that we share our birthday! Looking at the pictures of her growing up makes me realize just how fast our kids are growing up!

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

wow!! i cannot believe she is 3!! it is crazy how fast it all goes!! i hope you are working this monday since i am for real this time starting back to work!!! see ya soon

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

p. s. i thought the 3 was an announcement also at first :)

Amanda said...

That just CAN'T be possible right!?

Mackenzie said...

They grow up way to fast if you ask me. She is such a cutie! I hope we are planning on a play date. If you want to next Thursday night.. Jana is having a glitter toe party... If you wanna come let me know.

Nellie Jane said...

Tiff! Love the pictures! You guys look like you're so so happy! Congrats on the Tri and the Half. What a woman! You are such a great mommy too. Way to go! Keep the pictures coming!