Friday, September 26, 2008

Hoo rah Jim and Pam!

(Okay, so I apparently don't know how to upload pics very well, but you get the idea!)
Wahoo! Yeah for Jim and Pam being engaged!!!!!!! I am so stoked! I thought they (writers) did a great job...and I for sure thought that Pam was gonna start liking the guy at school...and then there would be drama, because she was sick of waiting for Jim to propose...but no! They just threw it in there, and it was SUPER sweet! I loved it! Great season premiere...don't ya think?

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I agree, great way to start off the new season. I had no idea the proposal was even coming but I am glad he finally did it, I was nervous about that guy from school too. We were trying to figure out what was wrong with Meredith's face, did something happen in last seasons last episode...anyways, we are excited for the new season.

Trent and Whit said...

HOORAY!!!! I literally screamed when he got down on one knee!!! I LOVE that show and what a wonderful way to start the season. Sorry we didn't get to have our season premiere party at your house. I have a class Thurs nights so I had to record it and watch it later. . .

Cory said...

It was a complete surprise. I was totally taken in by the "guy from school" too. By far, the best season premiere yet!

Matt and Jessica said...

I still think the season finale was better because I was ticked, and the more upset I get the better it is. It was a great premiere, though, and I don't think the guy at school is out of the story yet.

Jessica Jackson said...

Yay for the Office! I'm so glad it started up again... it gives me something to look forward to every week : )