Saturday, September 20, 2008

Totally 2...

So, recently, Kaylie has been getting so grown up lately...and really getting into the "terrific 2" mode. The first pic: We're having a playgroup with Eliza and the kids she nanny's for... We're both downstairs (Lize and I), and taking care of the 2 month olds, (I'm feeding, she's bouncing to sleep,) and we're talking about how it would be hard to have 3 kids, because the older two can get into who knows what while you're busy with the baby... we then realize Andrew and Kaylie are being very quiet upstairs, a little too quiet...This is what we found... it's strawberry toothpaste, don't worry, Kaylie had pink and Andrew had blue...all over themselves and the entire bathroom, and Andrew was sitting on the sink with the water running! FUN FUN FUN!!! Ha!

Then, I don't have a pic for this, but we had the tub guy over fixing the bathtub a couple days ago, it was early, and I was feeding Josh, we hadn't even gotten breakfast yet...once again, I can't see Kaylie, and it's a little too quiet... I come into the kitchen to find Kaylie at the counter, with all the cupcakes (that had been leftover from family dinner the night before), she had eaten all the frosting off, and when I asked her what she was doing she said "I want cake for dinner." Well, I guess she had already had frosting for breakfast, so why not the rest of the cupcake for dinner! Ha!

And this last pic is just a fun, cute one, showing how grown up she is getting! We are so lucky, and we get lots of hand-me-downs from family and our neighbor even, and this was when we were trying some of them on, the ballet shoes and hat were apparently her favorite! She is growing sooo fast, I can't believe some of the stuff she is fitting into now, and ballet shoes! Yay, I can't wait til she takes dance classes!!! And at the same time, I can't stand that she's almost old enough to do stuff like that already...

7 comments:

Vivian said...

Pink is her color! My sister has always wanted pink streaks in her hair, you are the coolest mom ever to let her have them. :)

colin and jana said...

I am so scared for the 2'S!! But Brennan has been easier so far since he's been two than when he was a baby or one!! Let hope he got it over with early, But I have a whole year to go :)

Kimberly said...

So I'm not sure if you meant to post a picture of the toothpaste or not...but either way I'm not seeing it and I totally want to!!!! LOL
That is too great!

Sarah said...

I love her devious little smile in this picture. She is such a doll!

Stephanie said...

I love the last outfit that Kaylie is in. That hat and piggy tails are so stinkin' cute!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

She is so adorable. I remember seeing her like right after she was born, I can't believe how fast time flies. CRAZY!

Nicole said...

I love that last picture. She is such a little girl now. I still remember when I saw her at our friend Christmas party a couple years ago, she was only like 6 or so months. I am sure Kinnie will be at that stage soon enough. She is adorable. What a cute family!